Demo Site

Monday, March 24, 2008

Why this blog on life

Hi ....... so I am back.after the Monday blues and post Holi celebration... my life is coming back to the same old grind..... like all of us...welcome back...
I received a quiet response for my blog and an overwhelming one.But the people who liked the theme were important to me and that matters to me more.Well most of the others did'nt want to appreciate things openly so did not show any reaction to my blog.... and so is the comment box empty. Otherwise in one day more than 60 responses is good enough.....for a starter

Well let me get back to the relevant question as to is this blog important at all and why am I doing this. How am I going to be so sure of the things that I write...how have I configured these things.... and stuff and all... And this post in particular is being posted to bring the theme into daylight which I didn't in my first post.And yes I have not posted my philosophies at the moment or any other relevant data as I am still at an initial stage of organising things. I posted the "Bhaang experience" episode coz I just wanted to see the people's reaction to my posts. And I was glad that people like the theme more in my first post than the bhaang thing though at few places they liked the silent humour and the innocence of the post.........

Anyways LIFE: for me has been an experimentation. I have experimented with my life in a variety of ways just to understand the different aspects of a coin here the coin called life......... Thus I felt I needed to share my experiences. The biggest truth that I wish to share at the outset is that as far as life is concerned there is no set of rules that says that your life must be governed by so and so rules and then only your life is the truest one.... if we were to follow this dogmatic dictum.... let me assure you you would always an assurity or approval from others that yes you are living the right life and that you shall be dependent on others for the same. LIFE is LIFE what is lived out of one's own conviction and decisions that he makes at each instant of the moment thats worthy enough of a dilemma. Well how is this going to be done........well this blog is all about that....

So what am going to do.... blast the set of rules and give my own....Nah! that would be useless and would be just called a hypocrite of sort.... like all the religions of this world... which came to replace the other only to become rigid and entangled within itself..... I wouldn't dare do such a thing. It would be against the principle of my and the principle of greatness..... My only purpose would be to question the already existing rules.... why do we follow them... and thus to make you think and realize the very existence of these rules..I just want you think on your own and become conscience of the very existence here on this earth and don't blame who so ever on this earth.....
Here I would like to touch different aspects of life... from school to college to everything. All the things that shape up our life like education,books and job... all shall be covered.....So what do I mean by covering them up... well just wait and watch.... thats the blog all about... and yes the suspense wouldn't be taxing... and no I do not wish to make things entangled or complicated.... its going to be as smooth as the surface of ice... only you need to balance it so you don't fall......

But why have I conducted my life as an experimentation.... why do we need to change.... why all the hoopla over the new set of rules.... why....
Well long ago... people believed...that the earth was flat...people accepted it.Try not educate your child.. and he will grow to believe the same....life was normal then... people lived,ate,urinated defecated worked, traded and life went on.They believed in the system and then worked hard for the king who lived there....then somebody came and said that the earth was round like a sphere..... their life changed. Did they need it.... did they want it..... but still this little fact which they considered false actually changed everything.........
Galileo was hanged by the Roman church.... because he said the earth revolved around the sun and not vice versa thus disapproving the age old doctrine of the church which said that the Earth was the centre of the universe and that everything revolved around it....well what did he need out it....
Homer,Socrates,Aristotle...... these are the other few names that just did this. THey have revolutionized the way we think.... bringing us closer to the reality............
Newton gave us the laws... that essentially changed the scientific scene on the earth...what was the need....
Many others have been doing the same..... read Ayn Rand.,.....Paulo Coelho...... and your views shall change for the betterment of yours.
I am just a small leaf as compared to this mammoth tree which has been growing since the inception of mankind..... I just feel eat and observe... but God for what I don't know I feel and see things in a different way... which I feel half the population doesn't see and are not capable of seeing. The half of the other half acknowledges it and they wish to manipulate humanity with this fact... and the half of the other half that is left behind....... wish to follow only on the path they choose.... As for me which half and half of halves do I belong...I do not know... maybe I am 1/4th of a day like in a year born in a full days after every four years..... or maybe those few extra hours that takes shape in 400 years..... what ever I am..... I am me... and I am not able to keep quiet and digest the things as it is... they need to be questioned... why are we submitting to them... through passive compliance..... why???
We need to change... in this era before hypocriticism grinds us,something needs to be done..... if you need air to breathe come to the blog.... for the rest you could go anywhere.......
My words are not a mark of wisdom or taken from some standard criteria.... its essentially is mine.. yes they are influenced from a variety of philosophers but at the end of the day.... it is essentially mine..... and the only laboratory where you can test them is in your brain...your mind and your conscience. There are no quality certificates like ISO9001 available with me but I would be just glad enough if you care to even ponder over it... reject them thats your decision and I respect them... accept them but make sure that you have made your own rules......play the game like a player.... like a warrior and not the puppet......
I shall start with my review of books that influenced me,the writers and authors that have changed the way I think and the movies I like that have influenced me and are owrth mentioning....... well actually in a way life and thoughts are a constant stream of process... so I guess everything that affects us in general and life in particularshall be mentioned...... but trust me all shall give some messages related to the
blog LIFE: through my eyes. So sit back and enjoy... for now the train has indeed left its home station....and while it travels all the way to its final station.. sit back look out.... the scenario is beautiful, the landscapes wonderful... and as you come along and see different culture and people on different stations... you would realize how different the world is... there is so much to see, so much to feel.... and how I didn't come out on this wonderful journey of life............
going for now
sayonara

0 comments:

Labels

10m rifle shooting (1) 3idiots (1) Aamir Khan (1) Abhinav Bindra (1) art (1) Atlas Shrugged (1) August Rush (1) Ayn Rand (1) Back from the dead (1) back from the wild goose chase (1) beat (1) Beautiful Skin (2) beauty (2) Beijing Olympics (2) bhaang (1) Bhopal Gas Tragedy (1) Bill Gates (1) biological verses psychological and social insanity (1) book review (1) bunkers (1) change (1) Creating Knowledge Power (1) Dancing Diva (2) DCE (1) DCE-IT-2K5 (1) defining moments (1) different mind (1) direction (1) dreams (1) engineering (1) Enrique (1) entrepreneur (1) entrepreneurship (1) Ethics and morality verses Practicality (1) exam (1) excellence (1) experimentation (1) FASHION MOVIE REVIEW (1) FEAR AND CONFIDENCE (1) Fight for the elective (1) Fresh Face (2) Galileo (1) German (1) God (1) Google Reader (1) greatness (1) happy (1) heart (1) Here I begin (1) Holi (1) Homer (1) Hyderabad (1) hypocrisy (1) Indian School Of Business (1) insanity (1) Interview with Tapasee Pannu (1) Interview with Tapasee/Taapsee Pannu (1) ISB (2) Jews (1) Jhummandi Nadam (1) Kangana Ranaut (1) know thyself (1) Law's Of Lies (1) Laws governing life (2) Legal Law (1) legend (1) life (2) LIFE'S MOST DEFINING MOMENTS (1) loose (1) love (2) Madhur Bhandarkar (1) Michael Phelps (1) Miss India (2) Modelling (2) MOVIE REVIEW (3) pageant (2) Pantaloon's (2) Pantaloon's Femina Miss India (4) Paper Presentation Contest (1) passion (1) Paulo Coelho (1) philosophy (2) Priyanka Chopra (1) purpose (1) RACE (1) Ramoji Film City (1) rat race (1) Ravi Manoram (1) review (1) selfish (1) Shindler's List (1) Singur (1) Social Law (1) societical law (1) Socrates (1) Software update (1) Stepping into Adulthood (1) Steve Jobs (1) Taapsee (3) Taapsee Pannu (5) Taj (1) Tania (1) Tapasee Pannu (3) Tapsi (5) TATA (1) The Bawana Chainsaw Massacre (1) The Business Of Tragedy (1) The trumpet to the war has been nlown (1) think (1) thinker (1) Treading an unknown path (1) Using Statistics to Lie (1) visionary (1) war (1) Warren Buffet (1) When Fear meets Us (1) Why this blog on life (1) win (1) winner (1) wordsworth (1) World War (1) you are my no. 1 song (1)

About Me

My photo
I am nothing but the manifestation of the VISION & REASON of your mind and the DESIRES of your heart.I never give explanations for the sheer reason that if u too embody the vision and the desires and willing to stand by them u wud understand me completely but the lack of which shall make u understand me remotely.I am governed by myself the most and least by anything else.I am as stiff as a rock and as free as the air,its only what I am when is even unknown to me.I am a person of extremities.Freedom & risk is the trade mark I carry with sheer pleasure.I am passionate about all my interests but I am never attached to them for life has its way of taking away the thing that you love the most.Why give life the chance?If u Love youself u shall love me,hate youself then u wud definitely hate me.