Demo Site

Thursday, March 20, 2008

here i begin

Finally I decide to pen my views(sorry type here) to the entire world. I have always been jostling for a platform where I could give vent to the ideas that keep taking birth in my not so intelligent yet good enough brain and so I have finally decided that the platform would be a Blog initially and lets see what the future holds out.

But who am I?? Like other young adolescents stepping into the man's shoes(or already have I become one) I am a student too and presently completing my engineering in Information Technology from Delhi College Of Engineering(www.dce.ac.in) and my due date in this institution is 2009 after which I shall be handed over to the outside world to make my life.

'LIFE' the word "LIFE" I just used before in the previous sentence has always been an inspiring icon and confusing enough too. The word 'LIFE' has always let me into confusion so many times and has let me think beyond the realms of existence.
The subject 'LIFE' has fascinated me so much that here it is I have decided that I shall start a blog on it. As I mentioned before, after 2009 I would be handed over to the outside world to make my own life. why does it have to be this handed over ting?? Practically if you would see that is what precisely what happens in real life. We just don't know where we are,at what crossroads we are at and just keep doing things as it is customarily done and keep moving on in our life. What constitutes a life lived of,why do we have to be successful in a way to make a life,why are we societal in our behaviour,why does it always seem that everything is not right and an even bigger problem that occurs is that we can do nothing about it, Why is there a constant fear that binds us and we find inescapable? Why are we so afraid of taking chances? Many questions many questions....and many books have been written on the same subject over and over again. Many writers have made alot of money in only telling others how to life even if their own life has been a rotten shit. So what is true and what is false. What differentiates the reality from the illusion.? wait a minute there is even more? The most superior of all the questions that I always keep thinking of is that why doesn't everyone actually think on these lines.? Why are we so complacent minded after all...............
Getting back to the core issue LIFE...... like most thinkers(which I like to believe myself to be one amongst them) I too deviate from the core issue every time and get lost in the realms of a different world of thoughts where I try finding answers to the questions I keep asking in this world.
Anyways I shall keep blogging as of now and as much as I possibly can and yes this blog is primarily meant for wide readership. I wish to install the passion of quest in everybody so that we all are able to escape the illusion of something that sometimes seems to be a practical reality and take you into the world where the world is indeed how you dreamt it to be.................. Trust me my efforts for finding the right answers and more than that ,asking the right questions,.... in the last few years has definitely given me a whole new perspective which I definitely feel its worth sharing it with everyone. Let us not keep living in the illusion and one day when we realize that we are graying ,either we will start to keep hitting out at the reality or die thinking and longing for the reality? Talk to the gray men most of them will affirm my view but yes not legitimately through their tongue.
Well this first post of mine seems confusing. well so am I(confused) :)...... and yes the purpose was the same.... TO CONFUSE YOU AND MAKE YOU THINK......... and through this blog of mine... I shall answer these very questions and yes as the blog says LIFE: through my eyes....... so definitely my purpose is nothing but to make you find YOUR LIFE:through your eyes.........
will be back soon
sayonara

0 comments:

Labels

10m rifle shooting (1) 3idiots (1) Aamir Khan (1) Abhinav Bindra (1) art (1) Atlas Shrugged (1) August Rush (1) Ayn Rand (1) Back from the dead (1) back from the wild goose chase (1) beat (1) Beautiful Skin (2) beauty (2) Beijing Olympics (2) bhaang (1) Bhopal Gas Tragedy (1) Bill Gates (1) biological verses psychological and social insanity (1) book review (1) bunkers (1) change (1) Creating Knowledge Power (1) Dancing Diva (2) DCE (1) DCE-IT-2K5 (1) defining moments (1) different mind (1) direction (1) dreams (1) engineering (1) Enrique (1) entrepreneur (1) entrepreneurship (1) Ethics and morality verses Practicality (1) exam (1) excellence (1) experimentation (1) FASHION MOVIE REVIEW (1) FEAR AND CONFIDENCE (1) Fight for the elective (1) Fresh Face (2) Galileo (1) German (1) God (1) Google Reader (1) greatness (1) happy (1) heart (1) Here I begin (1) Holi (1) Homer (1) Hyderabad (1) hypocrisy (1) Indian School Of Business (1) insanity (1) Interview with Tapasee Pannu (1) Interview with Tapasee/Taapsee Pannu (1) ISB (2) Jews (1) Jhummandi Nadam (1) Kangana Ranaut (1) know thyself (1) Law's Of Lies (1) Laws governing life (2) Legal Law (1) legend (1) life (2) LIFE'S MOST DEFINING MOMENTS (1) loose (1) love (2) Madhur Bhandarkar (1) Michael Phelps (1) Miss India (2) Modelling (2) MOVIE REVIEW (3) pageant (2) Pantaloon's (2) Pantaloon's Femina Miss India (4) Paper Presentation Contest (1) passion (1) Paulo Coelho (1) philosophy (2) Priyanka Chopra (1) purpose (1) RACE (1) Ramoji Film City (1) rat race (1) Ravi Manoram (1) review (1) selfish (1) Shindler's List (1) Singur (1) Social Law (1) societical law (1) Socrates (1) Software update (1) Stepping into Adulthood (1) Steve Jobs (1) Taapsee (3) Taapsee Pannu (5) Taj (1) Tania (1) Tapasee Pannu (3) Tapsi (5) TATA (1) The Bawana Chainsaw Massacre (1) The Business Of Tragedy (1) The trumpet to the war has been nlown (1) think (1) thinker (1) Treading an unknown path (1) Using Statistics to Lie (1) visionary (1) war (1) Warren Buffet (1) When Fear meets Us (1) Why this blog on life (1) win (1) winner (1) wordsworth (1) World War (1) you are my no. 1 song (1)

About Me

My photo
I am nothing but the manifestation of the VISION & REASON of your mind and the DESIRES of your heart.I never give explanations for the sheer reason that if u too embody the vision and the desires and willing to stand by them u wud understand me completely but the lack of which shall make u understand me remotely.I am governed by myself the most and least by anything else.I am as stiff as a rock and as free as the air,its only what I am when is even unknown to me.I am a person of extremities.Freedom & risk is the trade mark I carry with sheer pleasure.I am passionate about all my interests but I am never attached to them for life has its way of taking away the thing that you love the most.Why give life the chance?If u Love youself u shall love me,hate youself then u wud definitely hate me.