Demo Site

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Short Break from INSANITY

Its time for me to take a short break. Things have not been kind to me of lately and I have been simmering in an unknown pain for the past few days. Accepting the daily grind too seems difficult at times,ans fighting it sometimes impossible.
Writing for me is like a state of trance where words act like little doses of drugs and you are lost in a different world. If I were to explain it in simple words,writing becomes insanity at times.
Insanity again is on one's perception.One form of madness is the biological one and the other form of madness is the sociological and psychological one and it is essentially democratic.If you are different,think different and act different,and a few people don't like because of the mere fact that being different is something that they have been taught in their childhood by their peer group as being evil and thus against the social system.Thus a biologically mad person is different and thus to make individuals who are different as against the social norms as blasphemous,they name them insane too. I just fail to understand what is insanity,being your own individuality or being an illusion and trying to cope up with it till you grow old and realize that you have no more the strength of being what you want to be.
The situation with me is similar. In my quest to find something different,I have been very uncaring about the daily grind thus it has hit me back with the vengeance. At once it seems,that all the fingers are pointing to me and saying that "hey you,the the different one! Now have you been taught the lesson.So better be on track,or you are dead." There is so much so little a difference between vision and being practical for a common mind and a "different mind". A common mind tends to be practical which to extent is good because he does not want his desires to hinder his daily life.But he lacks the vision with which he could have moved more ahead even before that 'good' become a grind and an object of hatred. A 'different mind' sees his vision as a reality taking place and thus fails to understand why this practical mind or the common mind seems to disagree and conflict as well with him.This situation is tougher when dealing with the fairer sex because for them security and practicality figures as the higher priority.But yes! The probability of failure is much higher in case of this 'different mind'.
At the moment life is treating me unkindly which to an extent is my fault too. More over I have been hit emotionally too. One does not feel bad when evil things happen to them from people who are evil and treacherous. But what if somebody you trusted upon,acts unscrupulously with you.And if that had happened with the impulse of the moment,things would not have been a big issue.But they moved on in a very well planned manner and executed efficiently.Anyways,in terms of physical existence it has hampered me very little and I can recover easily but the fact that I have been emotionally is something that is making me sick at the moment and I am not able to revert back to the state of trance to use my creativity optimally. Artists are insane in a manner of their own and I personally feel writing is a great art which actually makes a difference in ones life.Anyways these emotional setbacks are good,otherwise I would not learn so many things.Experience is the greatest teacher but with the only problem that it takes the test first and then teaches you the lesson.As for now,the only lesson that I have learnt is to be more skeptical and distrusting towards human nature.
So while I get back to madness and imagination,and I don't know how long it is going to take place,it is just that I don't want to disappoint those who are regular to my blog and I shall request them that they visit the blog weekly or maybe biweekly or a few days ahead.
While I fight with the battle that is going on inside me as well as outside and regain my fortress,I shall be back with more articles that could take the hell the out of your imagination.Trust me I take pride in my work,and don't even touch something where my performance is secondary.
Till then bear with me.
Its so tough leaving the good for the great especially when that great is at an illusionary state at the moment and keeps teasing me at the moment and on the other hand the 'good' keeps beating me to my knees. But in the words of Rocky Balboa in the movie by the same name,the only conclusion I can draw is
" Life is not all about how hard you are hit.The world not matter what will keep beating you to your knees.Thus life is not all about how hard you are hit,its about how hard you are hit and each time you fight back and still manage to stand up and be back on your feet."
As I wage my own battle,I tend to give you my best wishes for your battle too if you care to wage one such of your own.

Till then wait for me,
I'll be back.

0 comments:

Labels

10m rifle shooting (1) 3idiots (1) Aamir Khan (1) Abhinav Bindra (1) art (1) Atlas Shrugged (1) August Rush (1) Ayn Rand (1) Back from the dead (1) back from the wild goose chase (1) beat (1) Beautiful Skin (2) beauty (2) Beijing Olympics (2) bhaang (1) Bhopal Gas Tragedy (1) Bill Gates (1) biological verses psychological and social insanity (1) book review (1) bunkers (1) change (1) Creating Knowledge Power (1) Dancing Diva (2) DCE (1) DCE-IT-2K5 (1) defining moments (1) different mind (1) direction (1) dreams (1) engineering (1) Enrique (1) entrepreneur (1) entrepreneurship (1) Ethics and morality verses Practicality (1) exam (1) excellence (1) experimentation (1) FASHION MOVIE REVIEW (1) FEAR AND CONFIDENCE (1) Fight for the elective (1) Fresh Face (2) Galileo (1) German (1) God (1) Google Reader (1) greatness (1) happy (1) heart (1) Here I begin (1) Holi (1) Homer (1) Hyderabad (1) hypocrisy (1) Indian School Of Business (1) insanity (1) Interview with Tapasee Pannu (1) Interview with Tapasee/Taapsee Pannu (1) ISB (2) Jews (1) Jhummandi Nadam (1) Kangana Ranaut (1) know thyself (1) Law's Of Lies (1) Laws governing life (2) Legal Law (1) legend (1) life (2) LIFE'S MOST DEFINING MOMENTS (1) loose (1) love (2) Madhur Bhandarkar (1) Michael Phelps (1) Miss India (2) Modelling (2) MOVIE REVIEW (3) pageant (2) Pantaloon's (2) Pantaloon's Femina Miss India (4) Paper Presentation Contest (1) passion (1) Paulo Coelho (1) philosophy (2) Priyanka Chopra (1) purpose (1) RACE (1) Ramoji Film City (1) rat race (1) Ravi Manoram (1) review (1) selfish (1) Shindler's List (1) Singur (1) Social Law (1) societical law (1) Socrates (1) Software update (1) Stepping into Adulthood (1) Steve Jobs (1) Taapsee (3) Taapsee Pannu (5) Taj (1) Tania (1) Tapasee Pannu (3) Tapsi (5) TATA (1) The Bawana Chainsaw Massacre (1) The Business Of Tragedy (1) The trumpet to the war has been nlown (1) think (1) thinker (1) Treading an unknown path (1) Using Statistics to Lie (1) visionary (1) war (1) Warren Buffet (1) When Fear meets Us (1) Why this blog on life (1) win (1) winner (1) wordsworth (1) World War (1) you are my no. 1 song (1)

About Me

My photo
I am nothing but the manifestation of the VISION & REASON of your mind and the DESIRES of your heart.I never give explanations for the sheer reason that if u too embody the vision and the desires and willing to stand by them u wud understand me completely but the lack of which shall make u understand me remotely.I am governed by myself the most and least by anything else.I am as stiff as a rock and as free as the air,its only what I am when is even unknown to me.I am a person of extremities.Freedom & risk is the trade mark I carry with sheer pleasure.I am passionate about all my interests but I am never attached to them for life has its way of taking away the thing that you love the most.Why give life the chance?If u Love youself u shall love me,hate youself then u wud definitely hate me.