Demo Site

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Labels

10m rifle shooting (1) 3idiots (1) Aamir Khan (1) Abhinav Bindra (1) art (1) Atlas Shrugged (1) August Rush (1) Ayn Rand (1) Back from the dead (1) back from the wild goose chase (1) beat (1) Beautiful Skin (2) beauty (2) Beijing Olympics (2) bhaang (1) Bhopal Gas Tragedy (1) Bill Gates (1) biological verses psychological and social insanity (1) book review (1) bunkers (1) change (1) Creating Knowledge Power (1) Dancing Diva (2) DCE (1) DCE-IT-2K5 (1) defining moments (1) different mind (1) direction (1) dreams (1) engineering (1) Enrique (1) entrepreneur (1) entrepreneurship (1) Ethics and morality verses Practicality (1) exam (1) excellence (1) experimentation (1) FASHION MOVIE REVIEW (1) FEAR AND CONFIDENCE (1) Fight for the elective (1) Fresh Face (2) Galileo (1) German (1) God (1) Google Reader (1) greatness (1) happy (1) heart (1) Here I begin (1) Holi (1) Homer (1) Hyderabad (1) hypocrisy (1) Indian School Of Business (1) insanity (1) Interview with Tapasee Pannu (1) Interview with Tapasee/Taapsee Pannu (1) ISB (2) Jews (1) Jhummandi Nadam (1) Kangana Ranaut (1) know thyself (1) Law's Of Lies (1) Laws governing life (2) Legal Law (1) legend (1) life (2) LIFE'S MOST DEFINING MOMENTS (1) loose (1) love (2) Madhur Bhandarkar (1) Michael Phelps (1) Miss India (2) Modelling (2) MOVIE REVIEW (3) pageant (2) Pantaloon's (2) Pantaloon's Femina Miss India (4) Paper Presentation Contest (1) passion (1) Paulo Coelho (1) philosophy (2) Priyanka Chopra (1) purpose (1) RACE (1) Ramoji Film City (1) rat race (1) Ravi Manoram (1) review (1) selfish (1) Shindler's List (1) Singur (1) Social Law (1) societical law (1) Socrates (1) Software update (1) Stepping into Adulthood (1) Steve Jobs (1) Taapsee (3) Taapsee Pannu (5) Taj (1) Tania (1) Tapasee Pannu (3) Tapsi (5) TATA (1) The Bawana Chainsaw Massacre (1) The Business Of Tragedy (1) The trumpet to the war has been nlown (1) think (1) thinker (1) Treading an unknown path (1) Using Statistics to Lie (1) visionary (1) war (1) Warren Buffet (1) When Fear meets Us (1) Why this blog on life (1) win (1) winner (1) wordsworth (1) World War (1) you are my no. 1 song (1)

About Me

My photo
I am nothing but the manifestation of the VISION & REASON of your mind and the DESIRES of your heart.I never give explanations for the sheer reason that if u too embody the vision and the desires and willing to stand by them u wud understand me completely but the lack of which shall make u understand me remotely.I am governed by myself the most and least by anything else.I am as stiff as a rock and as free as the air,its only what I am when is even unknown to me.I am a person of extremities.Freedom & risk is the trade mark I carry with sheer pleasure.I am passionate about all my interests but I am never attached to them for life has its way of taking away the thing that you love the most.Why give life the chance?If u Love youself u shall love me,hate youself then u wud definitely hate me.